In this article, we shall be talking about various schools within the city of Farmington, Minnesota. From elementary level to secondary education. It appears that there are many schools within this city, and we shall be giving a list first, after that, we shall describe each school as well as giving an address to each one. Now, as for the list, from elementary to secondary education schools: Akin Road Elementary School, Meadowview Elementary School, Riverview Elementary School, Levi P Dodge Middle School, Robert Boeckman Middle School, and Farmington High School. Now, without further ado, let us begin.
We shall start off with the elementary schools, which are Akin Road Elementary School, Meadowview Elementary School, and Riverview Elementary School. We shall start off with Akin Road Elementary School, which is located on the intersection between Akin Road and 195th Street West, or more specifically, 5231 195th Street West, Farmington, MN 55024.
The mission of Akin Road Elementary School, a caring community of leaders and high-quality educators, is to inspire and instill a commitment to life-long learning, creativity, and character by:
- Cultivating a nurturing and supportive environment where each member feels safe and valued
- Respecting and embracing diversity and individuality
- Fostering deep community connections and collaborations
- Developing personalized learning environments
- Guiding students to discover success and achieve their highest aspirations
Next up is Meadowview Elementary School, located on 6100 195th Street West, Farmington, MN 55024. The mission of this school, a passionate, energetic learning environment, is to ignite creative, critical and collaborative thinking in all learners by:
- Customizing learning to meet the diverse needs of each student.
- Implementing innovative teaching strategies.
- Fostering strong, collaborative partnerships between families, students, school and community members.
- Empowering students with the knowledge and skills needed to thrive socially, academically, physically and emotionally.
Finally, the last school in the elementary school category, Riverview Elementary School, whose location is 4100 208th Street West, Farmington, MN 55024. The mission of Riverview Elementary, a school of opportunity, is to inspire lifelong learners and global citizens by:
- Cultivating a community of trust, respect, and integrity for all.
- Valuing each individual’s immeasurable worth.
- Creating collaborative and innovative learning environments.
- Recognizing that risk-taking and persevering through challenges, including failure, are opportunities for learning and growth.
- Providing choice and relevance in learning.
- Encouraging individuals to use their gifts and talents to serve their global community.
- We will provide a meaningful and connected curriculum that fosters persistence and resilience.
- Foster inquiry-based experiences within integrated curricular instruction
- Create structures and practices that support effective vertical teaming
- Provide students with opportunities to use their strength to demonstrate mastery of learning
- We will establish and maintain interdependent relationships where each individual is valued for their unique talents, experiences, and perspectives.
- Establish a culture of kindness to support one another’s strengths and uniqueness
- Establish awareness of how we relate to others as citizens of our local and global communities.
We shall now move onto middle schools, which are Levi P Dodge Middle School and Robert Boeckman Middle School. We shall go first with the latter, which is Robert Boeckman Middle School and is located on 800 Denmark Avenue, Farmington, MN 55024. The mission of this inspired, nurturing community of interdependent, innovative learners, is to ensure each student is propelled to rigorous new heights, through a learning environment centered on:
- An uncompromising commitment to academic excellence
- Customized learning for all students
- Opportunities for students to identify and ignite their individual spark
- Meaningful and effective collaboration
- A safe atmosphere that embraces the diversity of all individuals
Next is Levi P Dodge Middle School, located on 4200 208th Street West, Farmington, MN 55024. Its mission is to nurture desire and passion for learning that ensures individual and collective growth by:
- Valuing individuality while embracing community
- Encouraging innovation and risk-taking
- Providing challenging, customized and collaborative learning experiences
- Ensuring a supportive and nurturing school culture
- Fostering responsibility to society
- Appreciating each student’s life experiences
- Cultivating and celebrating unique talents and abilities
Then there’s Farmington High School, located on 20655 Flagstaff Avenue, Farmington, MN 55024. The mission of Farmington Area Public Schools, the center of innovation and the cultivation of ideas, is to ensure that each student reaches his or her highest aspirations while embracing the responsibility to the community through a system distinguished by:
- Supporting individuality while understanding our interdependence
- Developing wisdom and integrity of each individual
- Nurturing the will to succeed in each student
- Personalized learning environments
- Deep community collaboration