Pay: $14 per hour plus commission
Hours: flexible, up to 30 hours per week.
Primary Duties: fixing iPhones, smartphones, iPads, and related mobile devices.
Location: Helpertech Eagan Store
Description of Position
Are you the person that friends and family are going to, asking about how to do “this” or “that” with their gadgets? Then we want YOU!
We’re looking for tech savvy individuals to join our Helpertech team!
This is PT position at our Eagan store, with flexible hours. We are looking for a few technicians who can work anything from 6 hours per week, up to 30 hours per week.
Flexible hours are available between 1PM-6PM on weekdays, 10AM-3PM on Saturdays.
Technicians provide service and repair for iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones, and Android tablets – and possibly on computers, laptops, and other electronic devices depending on experience.
What We Are Looking For
Persons looking for part time work. This is not a full time position.
Must be able to regularly lift heavy loads (25+ lbs) and be on your feet for long periods of time.
Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.
Must be able to retain training via book, video and hands on methods.
We have opportunities for experienced service technicians as well as those with no prior experience (complete training provided).
If we’re going to be a good fit for each other, then this should describe you…
- You have a love and passion for computers, gaming, and gadgets
- It could be said that you have an addiction to system upgrades and performance tweaks
- You have several geeky collections of both physical and digital geeky things
- Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa call you when they need help on their gadgets and computers
- Fixing things and helping people makes you happy
- You want to make money doing a job you love
Pay is $14 per hour, plus commission. Technicians typically average $14-$18 per hour!
APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG TESTING
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org