Description of Position
This is PT or FT position, with hours from 8-40 hours per week available, 8-6 M-F and 10-3 Saturdays.
We are looking for experienced computer and laptop repair technicians to provide service and repair for PC’s, laptops, monitors, and related electronic devices.
Service include laptop screen repair, keyboard and button repair, virus removal, operating system re-installation, performance upgrades, physical damage repair, software installation and configuration, data backup and recovery, and related services.
- Must be able to regularly lift heavy loads (25+ lbs) and be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must be able to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to retain training via book, video and hands on methods.
What We Are Looking For
We have opportunities for experienced service technicians who are comfortable with hardware and software troubleshooting and repairs. The ideal candidate would have knowledge and experience with;
- Windows, Apple, and Linux O/S
- Virus Repair and Protection Software
- O/S Repair and Reinstallations
- Data backup and transfer
- Hardware troubleshooting and replacement
- PC and Laptop Refurbishing/Cloning
- Workgroup and Network Configuration/Administration
- BIOS, DNS, DHCP, Boot Sequences, PXE, and related
- LAN and WiFi Security
Pay is typically between $15-20 per hour. We offer a base wage PLUS bonus, incentive, and commission plans to provide a great overall wage, with the ability to make upwards of $20+ per hour for those who are motivated.
APPLICANTS SUBJECT TO BACKGROUND CHECKS AND DRUG TESTING